(Last Updated On: September 3, 2012)
ActivePresenter is a solution for making interactive screencasts, rapidly authoring and maintaining interactive e-learning content:
- Record screen and create screencasts easily.
- Enrich your screencasts or learning courses with voice-over, callouts, annotations, videos and graphics.
- Make your screencasts or e-learning courses interactive by adding application simulations, branching scenarios, and quizzes.
- Easily publish to the web, desktops, mobile devices, and leading SCORM-compliant Learning Management Systems.
- Track and report key metrics to evaluate learner performance.
|QUICK & EASY||FEATURE-RICH||COST EFFECTIVE|
|You can even just record the screen and publish to desired output without additional editing thanks to smart capture technology.||ActivePresenter integrates almost features which are usually used in screencasting making the authoring process becomes more creative.||Create engaged interactive screencasts, software demos and SCORM-compatible training courses with less time and effort|
Who should use ActivePresenter?
|EDUCATORS & STUDENTS||CORPORATE TRAINING||ANYONE|
Who wants to record screen and create screencasts or how-to videos
|ActivePresenter can help educators demonstrate and teach the use of software features. Students can record video and audio as they demonstrate the proper procedure to solve a problem on an interactive whiteboard.||With SCORM-compliant output, ActivePresenter is suitable for authoring interactive eLearning/eTraining courses which can be easily imported into enterprise training systems. Training personnel can easily track and evaluate learners’ performance.||It is easy to create screencast videos, presentations, and documents to share on popular video/slide sharing sites such as YouTube, SlideShare, Vimeo…|