ACTIVEPRESENTER – ATOMI SYSTEMS, INC.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR FREEWARE
IMPORTANT: THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”) IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ATOMI SYSTEMS. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE SOFTWARE. IT PROVIDES A LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING AND USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE SOFTWARE AND AGREEING TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
THE SOFTWARE MAY INCLUDE PRODUCT ACTIVATION AND OTHER TECHNOLOGY DESIGNED TO PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED USE AND COPYING. THIS TECHNOLOGY MAY CAUSE YOUR COMPUTER TO AUTOMATICALLY CONNECT TO THE INTERNET AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 8. ADDITIONALLY, ONCE CONNECTED, THE SOFTWARE MAY TRANSMIT YOUR LICENSE CODE TO ATOMI SYSTEMS AND IN DOING SO MAY PREVENT USES OF THE SOFTWARE THAT ARE NOT PERMITTED. VISIT https://atomisystems.com/activation FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCT ACTIVATION.
DEFINITIONS AND OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE NOTICE:
Atomi Systems means Atomi Systems Inc., a software company organized and operated under the laws of Vietnam.
“SOFTWARE” means (a) all of the information with which this agreement is provided, including but not limited to (i) Atomi Systems or third party software files and other computer information; (ii) related explanatory written materials and files (“Documentation”); and (b) any modified versions and copies of, and upgrades, updates and additions to, such information, provided to you by Atomi Systems at any time, to the extent not provided under a separate agreement (collectively, “Updates”).
The license terms in this EULA apply to the SOFTWARE, exclude Open Source Software portions, whose different license terms are described in their appropriate licenses, including but not limited to:
Portions of the SOFTWARE (wxWidgets, wxJSON, wxSQLite, wxPdfDocument) copyright (c) Julian Smart, Robert Roebling et al. are licensed under the terms of wxWindows Library Licence, Version 3.1.
Portions of the SOFTWARE (FFmpeg) Copyright (c) FFmpeg Development Team are licensed under the terms of the GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE (“LGPL”) version 3.
Portions of the SOFTWARE (libvpx) Copyright (c) 2010 Google Inc are licensed under the terms of the New BSD License (http://www.webmproject.org/license/software/).
Portions of the SOFTWARE (LAME) Copyright (c) the LAME development team are licensed under the terms of GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.1.
Portions of the SOFTWARE (libVorbis, libOgg, libTheora, libSpeex) Copyright (c) Xiph.Org Foundation are licensed under the terms of Xiph.org Foundation LICENSE.
Portions of the SOFTWARE (PortAudio) Copyright (c) Ross Bencina and Phil Burk are licensed under the terms of the PortAudio V19 license.
Portions of the SOFTWARE (Crypto++) Compilation Copyright (c) Wei Dai.
Portions of the SOFTWARE (OpenSSL) copyright (c) the OpenSSL Project are licensed under the terms of OpenSSL License (https://www.openssl.org/source/license.html).
Portions of the SOFTWARE (cpprestsdk) Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation are licensed under the terms of the MIT license.
Portions of the SOFTWARE (Sparkle) copyright (c) the Sparkle Project are licensed under the terms of Sparkle License (https://github.com/sparkle-project/Sparkle/blob/master/LICENSE).
Portions of the SOFTWARE (Websocket++) Copyright (c) 2014, Peter Thorson (https://github.com/zaphoyd/websocketpp/blob/master/COPYING).
The source code of Open Source Software can be obtained from Atomi Systems’ homepage.
1. Grantor: Atomi Systems, Inc.
2. SOFTWARE: ActivePresenter Free edition
3. Grant: Atomi Systems hereby grants a non-exclusive license to use this SOFTWARE on the following terms:
4. Free License: The license for this version of the SOFTWARE requires no payment by the user to Atomi Systems or any other parties. However, Atomi Systems or another party may require the user to purchase the computer media and pay service charges related to providing the SOFTWARE to the user.
5. Technical support: Because this license is granted to the user for no cost, the user is not entitled to free technical support from Atomi Systems.
6. License: The user is allowed to use all of the programs, data, and documentation included with this SOFTWARE.
* copy the SOFTWARE, provided that such copies contain all the original SOFTWARE’s contents and proprietary notices.
* freely use, distribute or publish the output materials created by “Export Images” and “Export Video” functions of the SOFTWARE for PERSONAL or NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSE;
* permit other individuals to use the SOFTWARE under the terms listed above.
You may not:
* redistribute the SOFTWARE without first obtaining the prior written consent of Atomi Systems;
* sell licenses for the SOFTWARE;
* include the SOFTWARE in any other collection or other products;
* reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the SOFTWARE, unless this is strictly for personal use or to debug such modifications;
* distribute or publish the output materials created by the SOFTWARE other than “Export Images” and “Export Video” functions as stated above;
* remove any proprietary notices on the SOFTWARE.
7. Warranty: the SOFTWARE is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. INTERNET CONNECTIVITY AND PRIVACY
8.1. Automatically Connections to the Internet: The SOFTWARE may cause your computer to automatically connect to the Internet and to communicate with an Atomi Systems website for purposes that may include providing you with additional information, features and functionality. Unless otherwise specified in Section 8.2, the following provisions apply to all automatic Internet connections by the SOFTWARE:
8.1.1. When the SOFTWARE automatically connects to the Internet, and Internet protocol address (“IP Address”) that is associated with your current Internet connection is sent to Atomi Systems’ websites;
8.1.2. When the SOFTWARE automatically connects to the Internet, no personally identifiable information is sent except to the extent that IP Address may be considered personally identifiable in some jurisdictions;
8.2. Updating: The SOFTWARE may cause your computer to automatically connect to the Internet to check for Updates that are available for automatic download to your computer and to let Atomi Systems know the SOFTWARE is successfully installed. Please consult the Documentation for information about changing default update settings.
ATOMI SYSTEMS, INC.
Headquarters : No. 281 Group 1, Cau Dien, Tu Liem, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Office : 15F, Viet A Building, 9 Duy Tan Str., Dich Vong Hau, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Phone : +844-3755-8373
Fax : +844-3755-8372