ActivePresenter Feature Comparison
- We provide the same setup package for all editions, the watermark will be embedded on non-free outputs.
- The interactivity features are not available in the video and document outputs due to the nature of these formats.
- The table only shows the main differences between editions, for the full list of features, visit here
|Basic Audio & Video Editing|
|Advanced Audio & Video Effects|
|Cloud Text-to-Speech (Amazon Polly, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure)|
|eLearning Editing Features|
|Import from PowerPoint|
|Export to Video|
|Export to PDF|
|Export to Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Windows only)|
|Export to HTML5|
|Export to SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, and xAPI (Tin Can API)|
- Basic audio & video editing features: Cut/Copy/Delete/Crop Range, Insert Time, Split & Join Audio/Videos, Change Speed, Adjust Volume, Insert Closed Caption.
- Advanced audio & video editing features: Blur Videos, Green-screen Effect, Reduce Audio Noise, Fade Audio In/Out, Normalize Audio.
- eLearning editing features: Interaction Objects, 13 Interactive Questions, Responsive Design, Multiple Timelines, Object States, Variables, Events – Actions, and Conditions.
- The Standard and Pro editions are used for commercial purposes. Meanwhile, the Free edition is used for trial and non-commercial purposes only. With the Free edition, we consider publishing to YouTube or other social media platforms as non-commercial use providing that you don’t create videos promoting your own goods or those of a business with which you are affiliated. However, it’s acceptable to earn money from ads.