Screen Recording and eLearning Authoring Tool for your MAC
ActivePresenter for MAC has all necessary tools for recording screen, creating engaging screencast videos and interactive eLearning contents in the latest HTML5 standard.
Record your MAC screen
- Record any area on your MAC screen with crystal-clear video quality.
- Record system audio and audio from microphone simultaneously.
Advanced editing capabilities
- Edit audio/video with various tools: Cut, Crop, Trim, Join, Change Volume, Speed Up, Slow Down, Blur.
- Enhance your content with: Shapes, Images, Zoom-n-Pan, Closed Captions, Voice Naration and Audio/Video Overlays.
- Make content interactive with mouse, keyboard interactions, and various types of questions: True/False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Response, Drag-n-Drop, Rating Scale, Sequence, Fill-in-Blank.
Your contents run on all platforms and devices
- Support popular video formats: MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, WebM, MKV.
- Export to interactive HTML5 contents which run on PC, MAC, Android, iOS, Windows Phone…
- Publish to leading Learning Management System using SCORM and xAPI.
System requirements and some limitations in this beta version
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later.
- Record system audio requires Soundflower, see here for how to install Soundflower.
- Only Export To Video and Export To HTML5 are available.
- Some minor user interface issues.
- Some functions are not available yet: Find & Replace, Floating toolbar for text editing.