October 15, 2011.
We are pleased to announce that ActivePresenter 3.0 is finally available.
This is a big step in the evolution of ActivePresenter. With hundreds of new exciting features and improvements, we believe ActivePresenter 3.0 will give you more power and pleasure while creating screencasts, presentation or e-learning materials.
Targeting in easy to use while maintaining the flexibility to customize to fit user personal preferred style and strive for high quality of outputs, ActivePresenter 3.0 contains a lots of advanced features and improvements:
- Full motion recording with crystal clear video quality.
- Record audio narration while recording.
- Record and highlight mouse cursor.
- Automatic panning recording area, record multiple monitors.
- Easily editing Zoom-n-Pan.
- Support Windows XP, Vista and 7 – x64 now.
- Instant slide preview.
- Can insert (one or several) video into slide now. This will make your demonstration becomes more attractive.
- Support many types of annotation shape with flexible hotspot, Zoom-n-Pan, Closed Caption.
- Customizable mouse cursor path.
- Support object styling (fill, line, text). You can easily create more beautiful presentation with our predefined styles or your own styles. Just imagine and realize it with ActivePresenter.
- Support more event and action types allow creating a unique tutorial that never seen before.
- Create interactive simulation and training materials with 7 types of questions: True/False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Response, Essay, Fill in blank, Fill in multiple blank, Sequence (scoring is also available).
- Clear and easy to use user interface.
- Export to WebM format, which is comparable to H.264 and supported by Youtube.
- High quality and editable output document (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- High quality AJAX and Flash output
For more details, please refer to ActivePresenter 3.0 Release Notes.
To pay tribute to our faithful users: ActivePresenter 3.0 will be available FREE OF CHARGE for all current 2.x customers.
All you need to do is:
- DEACTIVATE your current ActivePresenter 2.x and uninstall it
- Install and activate ActivePresenter 3.0 with the same product key.
Download Now and give it a try!