As you may know, ActivePresenter allows you to export projects to Images, Video, HTML5, Document formats, etc. In addition, ActivePresenter also enables you to export your project to a video and publish it to YouTube with ease directly within the app. Today, we will show you all the steps to do that.
Open Publish To YouTube Dialog
Initially, in order to export video to YouTube, you have to open the Publish To YouTube dialog. To do that, go to the Export tab and click YouTube.
The Publish To YouTube dialog will show up with two tabs: YouTube and Video.
Next, you’ll learn how to work with them.
Work with the Publish To YouTube Dialog
To take further steps, the first thing you must do is pressing Sign In. Sign in to the account that has the channel to which you want to publish the video.
After signing in, the Youtube tab now displays two groups of information: Info (1) and Options (2).
This section includes the video’s title and the description of the video.
- Title: This is the name of the video that makes searchers remember or decide whether to watch it or not. Putting keywords in your title makes sure they turn up in the search results.
- Description: Explains what the video is about. It displays at the bottom of the video and allows others to learn more information about your video. Viewers can read while they watch it. To help your video be noticeable, let’s write an interesting and unique description, don’t just copy the title into the description box or write nothing.
Under this section, you can add tags, choose suitable category and privacy for your video.
- Tags: Allow your video to appear in other viewers’ searches. Tags are words or short phrases that describe the video and help others find it on YouTube. When users type keywords related to your tags, your video will appear in their search results. Other videos with similar tags will often be seen together in the “Recommended videos” sidebar. Note that your tags should be separated with comma if you enter tags. For example, if you upload a video about How to Split and Join Videos, you may add tags: ActivePresenter, Split video, Join video.
- Category: Describes accurately the class of your video content to make sure that YouTube keeps your video in relevant searches. Optionally, ActivePresenter provides you with 15 categories and Education is default category.
- Privacy: Helps users control where video can appear and who can watch it. So, let’s choose suitable privacy settings for your video. Public videos can be searched, viewed and shared by anyone. Unlisted videos are only accessible to people who have videos’ link. Private videos can only be viewed by viewers that you designate.
For example, after filling completely information in all the boxes, the YouTube tab will be presented like this:
After filling information, take a look at the Video tab and change the setting on your purposes. Refer to Export Project to Videos to see how to work with this tab.
When you finish changing settings, click OK to publish your video to Youtube. The system will inform that your video is successfully published in Youtube. Click Yes, you can review your video on YouTube. Click No, you will stay on ActivePresenter interface.
Note: ActivePresenter not only helps you publish video to YouTube but also exports that video to store in your computer.
All in all, remember to use these ways to directly publish video to YouTube within ActivePresenter 8. Try it and let us know if you need any support.