December 11th, 2009
We are pleased to announce that ActivePresenter 2.1 is now available.
This version includes fixing for bugs of previous version and some new features.
- Auto by pass slide after a period of time when running AJAX Simulation. This issue only happens if you put content in server and your internet speed is too slow
- Disable HTTP/Email report method in AJAX, Flash simulation when generating SCORM is selected
- Sometime security warning message of Internet Explorer is displayed when viewing interactive output content on local computer
- Supporting Spanish – ActivePresenter now is fully localized for Spanish
- Implement background preloading technique for AJAX player: all resources for each slide will be preloaded simultaneously in the background
- Reduce flicker remarkably when changing slides in AJAX and Flash simulation. Slide transition is very smooth now, even when you do not use animation effect.
- Add closed caption which displays description for each slide in AJAX simulation.
- Add more pre-installed professional templates for creating AJAX and Flash Simulation.
- Customizable visibility of balloon object. The balloon object can now be set to display on every simulation modes or only visible for specified modes.
- Expand the resource template with new shapes for balloons and hints.
There are also unspecified bug fixes and lots of minor improvements.
ActivePresenter is still available in three editions: Free, Standard and Professional.
For a complete list of features of each edition, please see the Feature Comparison table.
Download ActivePresenter now and give it a try! You’ll love it!
Atomi Systems, Inc.