Getting Started with ActivePresenter
Welcome to ActivePresenter 6! This tutorial series will get you up and run quickly. It contains a wide range of video and article tutorials helping you wrap your head about the basic and advanced features of ActivePresenter.
Let’s create Demonstration Videos or Interactive eLearning Courses by using the basic workflow – from recording through exporting.
Take a look at the general tutorials about creating a project and customizing the program.
- Introducing ActivePresenter 6 User Interface
- Choosing Capture Profile for Video Demonstrations
- Choosing Capture Profile for Interactive Software Simulations
- Creating a Project
- Importing Microsoft PowerPoint
- Exporting & Importing Preferences
- Setting Up Global Preferences & Project Settings
- Customizing Tabbed Toolbar
- Customizing Hotkeys
Learn how to record your actions in an application or a screen area.
Learn how to use many powerful editing features of ActivePresenter.
Working with Slides
Working with Objects
- Objects Overview
- Ordering & Aligning Objects
- Controlling Object Display
- Controlling Object Visibility in Operation Modes
- Copying, Cutting, Pasting objects
- Inserting and Styling a Shape
- Inserting an Image
- Inserting a Spotlight
- Working with Cursor Path
- Working with Zoom-n-Pan
- Working with Closed Caption
- Using Styles for Objects
- Animating Objects
- Inserting an Audio
- Changing Audio Volume
- Inserting a Video
- Adjusting Video Speed
- Advanced Video Editing: Cut, Copy, Delete and Crop Range
- Inserting/Removing Freeze-Frame
- Blurring Moving Objects in Videos
- Using Picture in Picture
- Adding Background Music for Videos
- Changing Mouse Cursor in Captured Videos
- Using Text to Speech
Interactive eLearning Topics
Learn how to export your project to video or e-learning course.
Still have questions? Ask in our community.