June 20th, 2011
We are pleased to announce the release of ActivePresenter 2.4.
ActivePresenter is a screencasting tool which was designed to easily capture screenshots of running applications and produce professional presentations in many popular formats such as Flash, AJAX interactive presentation, Flash Video (FLV), MPEG4 Video, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX)…
- Allow user to hide closed caption when generating to Flash
- Fully support MS Office 2010 (MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel)
- Better corrupted project repair functionality, allow user to replace corrupted objects with new ones directly
- Allow user to continue exporting Ajax and Flash simulation even with corrupted slides
- Changes to balloon options (font name, font size…) are not applied to auto-generated balloons when capturing and batch insertion
- Batch slide object insert dialog does not fully show all text (and not resizable)
- Fix some minor memory leaks which related to XULRunner (the HTML Engine used to render note contents)
- Activation problem on some computers
ActivePresenter 2.4 is also fully backward compatible with previous versions, so there should be no problem when upgrading from old version.
- Download 2.4 setup package;
- Uninstall previous version if any;
- Run new 2.4 setup package.
Note: Purchased customers will not need to re-activate.
Atomi Systems, Inc.