May 25th, 2010
After three months of hard working, we are pleased to announce that new version of ActivePresenter is ready now. In this release we have:
- Support user defined template when generating word
- Support converting program’s annotations to native auto-shape objects when generating Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint. With this feature, you can edit the content of annotation object after generating document.
- Add compact mode when generating HTML SlideShow. This feature allow you to group related slides in one group.
- Add image editor. From now on, you don’t have to export slide’s images to file, edit its and then import again. There are a lot of built-in functions that you can use to edit image inside program now.
- Allow choosing output image’s color resolution when exporting project. This feature will help you reduce the output file size while keeping images in acceptable quality.
- Capture screen and action faster.
- Improve annotation’s content editor by using built-in HTML editor
- Improve image rendering engine to support anti-alias text
- Generate annotation’s content in HTML format. With this improvement, it is really easy to add a link to external site into annotation’s content now.
There are also a lot of good new features and improvements in this version are waiting for you. Why do you have to wait? Let’s download and try it now. It is FREE!
Atomi Systems, Inc.