This tutorial covers:
In this pane, click the New Function button and select one of the following types of functions:
- Normal functions can be called in other functions. You can edit the parameters of this function type.
- Event Handler functions, including element, scene, timeline, and document event handlers, are registered with events and have fixed parameters.
After adding a new function, you can:
- Remove functions: Select one or more functions and press DELETE or click Delete (1) in the toolbar. Similarly, you can right-click a function and select Delete.
- Rename functions: Right-click a function and click Rename. Then, type a new name and press ENTER or click any elsewhere outside to submit changes. Note that function names must not start with a number.
- Edit functions: Double-click a function or click Edit (3) in the toolbar to edit a function. Similarly, you can right-click a function and select Edit. For normal functions, you can edit their names, contents, and parameters. For event handler functions registered with events, you can only edit their names and content because their parameters are set to fixed.